Friday, September 25, 2009

Back on track

I am now two weeks from my trip to Europe. Over the next two weeks I will make posts updating all of the things I've done this summer. Upcoming:
  • The Heritage Cup.
  • Being a students again - Buddhist Art.
  • The Fourth annual Pig Roast
  • A masterclass in Figure Drawing with Jon DeMartin
  • My itinerary in Italy and Spain
I would start with all of this tonight, but the some friends have arranges a "Spain Night" party to help Sarah and I prepare. Everyone will be bringing a Spanish dish and drink. Attendees you might know include Professors Sinclair, Hagen, Landess, Philips, and maybe Goreff. I'll be bringing higadillos de pollo al jarez, and Andalucian dish of chicken livers in a sherry sauce. Cramming for a trip like this can be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment