Thursday, October 8, 2009

Culinary Art

There were two major happenings for me in terms of food this summer. The big one was the fourth annual pig roast, or PR4. This is officially now my favorite party of the year. The sole purposes seem to be to consume mass quantities and to have a great time.

It's a hell of a lot of work to pull this one off, but tell me that there isn't aesthetic value here! Hermann Nitsch would be proud. Disclaimer: Look Nitsch's work up at you own peril. . .seriously.

The second happening was truly a sign about my trip to Rome and the Vatican.
I had a salad where my egg exhibited stigmata! Eerie isn't it? You might say this was just a hard boiled egg sitting on a beet, but I'm thinking I can turn this into the next DaVinci Code if I play my cards right.

No comments:

Post a Comment